Wednesday 3 July 2013

Rainy Mornings On The First Three Days of July 2013

It's quite frustated to go to work on Rainy Morning especially when so many mudholes to avoid and ride on your motorcyles.
Rain todays is unpredictable, it supposes to be Summer in Indonesia, right?! But Rain poured on whole Surabaya's streets these 3 days. How awe is the season these last years.

Today rainy morning damn my burden. Sigh!
I haven't gotten my Vehicle License-Registration (STNK-Indonesia) from my Big Brother in Jombang.
He hasn't paid the tax and it needs his ID card to pay tax. it was his motorcycle before.
My partner that usually takes me to my Office in these 2 days, today hasn't picked me until 7:30am.
I felt desperate and decided to go myself without STNK.
I worn my raincoat, taken off my shoes and driven my Motorcycle bare footed. LOL
I know it's so reckless but what should I do?! I need to work!
I'm so lucky because no police stop me and check my STNK ha ha ha (Although I'm late 30 mins arrived at my Office) and I can go home safe also in the evening. Thanks GOD!

Thanks GOD too I'm in a good shape today although many people around me got sick because of fickle weathers nowadays.
So I suggest you, my reader to maintain your health - have your meals properly, drink enough fresh water, and take rest properly in the night, and Supplements are needed in certain condition.

Don't forget to always check your raincoat with you when you want to go to work in the morning even there's no rain but who can predict rain these days.
While I were working and wacthing the rainy sky, I remembered How I Love this Earth and all its content. But why Human like to abuse these GOD creations and even destroy them?
There so many organizations want to protect Mother Earth from dying whatever their ways.
But only one thing We need to protect our Mother Earth.
it's LOVE!
Share LOVE to everyone and everything around you, Believing in GOD always works to create beautiful moments that you can't even imagine.
1. Safe our electricity and water using,
2. Keep clean our environment,
    Separate the trash you produce everyday, to Organic trash, Plastic Bottle, Paper, 
    Other Plastic, Other Anorganic Trash.
    You even can sell Used Plastic Bottle and Used Paper to some people.
3. Don't Smoke Cigarette and Safe the using of Fossil Fuel,
4. Stop using unrecyclable materials, such as styrofoam, plastic bag, and elses.
    So Start using Paper Bag or Clothe Bag for when go to the market.
5. Start your Morning with Smile and Hope of Good Day :-)

GOD Love us, Human as HIS great creation.
So it's our turn to Love all HIS creations on Earth.
I LOVE YOU, GOD!

No comments: